Parents are welcome to visit our school at any time. However, for the protection of the children and to assure that teachers are not interrupted from teaching, you must use the front door when entering the school. Come to the school office, sign-in and get a visitor’s pass before going to any classroom. This is for the safety of your child!
To ensure the safe transportation of our students, your cooperation is very much needed and appreciated. Please review the following rules and regulations with your child/children.
Do not stand or play in roadway while waiting for the bus.
- Do not run alongside a moving bus.
- Upon entering the bus take your seat immediately.
- Keep arms, elbows, and head inside the bus at all times.
- Do not throw paper and/or any other object(s) on the floor of the bus or out of the window.
- Never tamper with the emergency door.
- Do not stand up, change seats, or move around while bus is in motion.
- Remain seated until the bus has come to a complete stop and exit the bus at the direction of the bus driver.
- Do not eat or drink on the bus.
- Obey the driver at all times.
- Be absolutely quiet when the bus is approaching and stopped at railroad crossings.
ARRIVAL & DISMISSAL
School begins at 7:30 a.m. Students are marked tardy if they arrive after 7:40 a.m. For those students who ride with parents or walk, we ask that they arrive no earlier than 7:00 a.m. when adult supervision is provided. Please drop your child off inside the school gate by following the traffic flow. Students must be dropped off in the designated area. Please do not drop students off in the school parking lot. This is for your child’s safety. Please do not drop students off on Frierson Road. *Subject to change.
Students are dismissed at 2:15 p.m. Bus students board their buses at the bus loading area (Cafeteria side). Walking students being picked up by parents are to be picked up at the designated pick up area at the front of the building. Afternoon pick up for car riders ends at 2:45 p.m.